I decided to stop buying clothes. Probably not forever, but for now. They say we wear 20% of our clothes 80% of the time, so what are the chances that whatever random piece of clearance merchandise I suddenly decide I need will make it to the 20% pile? Really this aligns with my overall goal… Continue reading A Mindful Review of My Closet
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. You must be 21+ years old to try Poise Impressa Bladder Supports. #LifeAfterLeaks #CollectiveBias Exercising after you have children is no walk in the park. Wait, it could be a walk in the park... Not a good analogy. Let… Continue reading One Less Reason Not to Exercise
In my twenties I discovered yoga makes my life better. Yoga practice calms me, gives me the space I need in my mind, helps me connect my brain and my body to each other. With ignorance I stumbled into a home practice, later finding classes and books and teachers to guide me bit by bit. Though… Continue reading A Path to Find Your Voice
How many pairs of jeans do you own? OK - now how many actually fit you? Just kidding. Don't answer that. I'm not ready to answer that one either. Regardless, jeans are a wardrobe staple for most of us. Denim has held a safe place in my life since childhood. In adulthood, even when I worked… Continue reading Have We Given Up on Jeans?
Could I *be* any more behind on everything? This is why this post doesn't really count.Yes, I will write about my 5k and about our trip to WDW and will hopefully do that soon. And hopefully I will tackle the amazing pile of dirty clothes we brought back from Orlando, too. And eat lunch. And… Continue reading Just a Quick Note between posts.