So. Why has it been almost two weeks since my last blog post? I don’t even know what I’ve been doing. Socializing? A little. Laundry? Not so much. Working on my business cards for Blissdom? Uh, yeah.
But I’ve made some decisions. Here’s the run down:
1. I’m not going on a cruise (free bathrobes or not).
2. I’m not going to convert to Catholicism.
3. I’m not going to date a South African runner with no legs.
4. I’m not going to give the Republican response to the State of the Union.
5. And I’m definitely not moving to Russia.
But in case you missed it, I did beat Roger Clemens in a four mile race:
|That’s The Rocket making a “quick” exit.
(See what I did there? Because he wasn’t quick? Get it?)